Turners Fine Furniture - Turner Furniture

I bought a couch, love seat and chair from Turner furniture.All the cushions are coming apart.

See picture. They want me to pay $49.95 just to look at them. Terrible customer service.

The furniture cost me around $1,200. It is going to cost me at least $300 to have them repaired.

I first brought them back to the store. I was told the service department would contact me. They would need to take pictures. I offered to email them picts but they wanted to take their own.

The service department called me and informed me of the charge. Again I offered to bring them into the store or to send pictures using email.

Regardless I would have to pay a $49.95 service fee just for them to look at them.I also learned they no longer use the supplier of because apparently they have had this problem before.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Terrible customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I would like the Turner Furniture to preferrably replace or at least repair the cushions.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Couch Loveseat And Chair
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #833091 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Turners Fine Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Turners Fine Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Turners Fine Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about