Turners Fine Furniture - Turner Furniture
I bought a couch, love seat and chair from Turner furniture.All the cushions are coming apart.
See picture. They want me to pay $49.95 just to look at them. Terrible customer service.
The furniture cost me around $1,200. It is going to cost me at least $300 to have them repaired.
I first brought them back to the store. I was told the service department would contact me. They would need to take pictures. I offered to email them picts but they wanted to take their own.
The service department called me and informed me of the charge. Again I offered to bring them into the store or to send pictures using email.
Regardless I would have to pay a $49.95 service fee just for them to look at them.I also learned they no longer use the supplier of because apparently they have had this problem before.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "Do not buy from this company! My hot tub cover does not fit. Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I..."
- "My name is Tonya Kennedy I bought a 21 piece bed set I've had it 2 Mts and decided to wash bed spread and it come unraveled I'm paying over..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."