Albany, Georgia
1.2

I bought a couch, love seat and chair from Turner furniture.All the cushions are coming apart.

See picture. They want me to pay $49.95 just to look at them. Terrible customer service.

The furniture cost me around $1,200. It is going to cost me at least $300 to have them repaired.

I first brought them back to the store. I was told the service department would contact me. They would need to take pictures. I offered to email them picts but they wanted to take their own.

The service department called me and informed me of the charge. Again I offered to bring them into the store or to send pictures using email.

Regardless I would have to pay a $49.95 service fee just for them to look at them.I also learned they no longer use the supplier of because apparently they have had this problem before.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Turners Fine Furniture needs to "i would like the turner furniture to preferrably replace or at least repair the cushions" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Turners Fine Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Railway Freight Furniture.

Had an Experience with Turners Fine Furniture?

Comments